Last Updated on January 24, 2022 by admin
Tata Metaliks Recruitment 2022 | Freshers & Experienced | Apprentice/ Industrial Trainee/ Worker | ITI Pass | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Metaliks
Tata Metaliks Recruitment :
A subsidiary of Tata Steel, Tata Metaliks has its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant at Kharagpur, West Bengal, India which produces the finest quality of pig iron and ductile iron pipes in India.
The plant’s annual hot metal production capacity is 500,000 tonnes out of which 200,000 tonnes is converted into Ductile Iron (DI) pipes and 300,000 tonnes into pig iron.
Company Website :- www.tatametaliks.com
Positions :- Apprentice/Industrial Trainee/Worker
Job Location :- Kharagpur
Tata Metaliks Recruitment 2021 Compensation :-
- Candidates with NTC qualification selected as an Apprentice trainee will be paid stipend as per Apprentices Act 1961
- Candidates with NAC qualification selected as an Industrial trainee will be paid stipend @ Rs. 10800/-pm
- For experienced candidate Compensation will be as per company’s Compensation & Benefit norms
- 10th or 12th Pass with ITI from Government ITI College/reputed Private College with National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT in trades of Fitter, Foundryman, Moulder, Machinist, Welder, Turner, Electrician and Millwright Mechanic.
Experience :- Freshers and those with less than 03 (Three) Years Experiences.
Special Instructions :-
- Along with the form the candidates should upload photograph, 10th /12th certificate, ID proof, SC/ST Certificate/PWD certificate as the case may be and National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate from NCVT. In absence of relevant documents the application will be cancelled
- If candidates furnish false/ incorrect details or are found ineligible at any stage of selection process, their candidature will be cancelled and the decision of the Company would be final.
Selection Process For Tata Metaliks Recruitment :-
- Candidates who are eligible will be informed to appear for an online written test through proctoring exam mode.
- Only those who qualify in the written test will be called for personal interview
- Written test/Interview dates will be communicated to the candidate through SMS/email on their registered mobile number and email id.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|