Last Updated on July 15, 2021 by admin
Tetra Pak Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma Production Engineering / Mech Engineer | July 2021 |
Company Name :- Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website :- www.tetrapak.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Experience :- 4 – 8 years of working experience preferably in manufacturing in food industry or similar industry
Salary :- Best In Industry
Qualification and Experience :-
- Diploma Production Engineering / Mech Engineer @ 4-8 years of working experience preferably in manufacturing in food industry or similar industry
- Strong people leadership
- Experience in WCM
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes in areas as bending machine, lazor cutting machines,assembly
- Exposure to Quality Audit, Lean manufacturing, 5S,Kaizen, Six sigma or the equivalent
- Exposure and hands on experience to CNC machine preferably CNC bending and Laser cutting
- Exposure to autonomous maintenance practices.
Job Description :-
We are looking for an experienced bending machine expert for managing the manpower and end to end production activities. In this role you will be leading and managing daily operations of machine pre assembly activities, utilities,assembly and testing.
What you will do :-
As Engineer bending you will
- Responsible for leading and managing daily operations of machine Pre assembly activities, utilities, Assembly, testing.
- Securing OHS, quality, productivity, delivery performance. Compliance leader for Production / Assembly.
- Strong people leadership component
- Lead / Contribute in cost saving initiaves
- Lead/participate in WCM, OHS initiatives, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement in line with WCM principles
- Ensure that standardized processes and best practice are followed
- Drive people engagement and development
Apply Link :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI jobs)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma jobs)|
|Telegram Group (ITI jobs)|
|Telegram Group (Diploma jobs)|