Last Updated on October 12, 2021 by admin
UCIL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 242 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 29 October 2021 |
Organization Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Recruitment :
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin.
UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
Organization Website :- www.ucil.gov.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jharkhand
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- Matric/Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Post Wise Vacancies :- 242 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
Age Limit (As on 29.10.2021) For UCIL Recruitment :-
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- Upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
Selection Process :-
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I in respective trades.
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 October 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|