Heritage Foods Limited Recruitment 2020 (Walk-In-Interview) | Maintenance Technician | ITI | November 2020 |
Company Name :- Heritage Foods Limited
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
Company Website :- www.heritagefoods.in
Positions :- Maintenance Technician
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- INR 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 PA.
Qualification & Experience :-
ITI-fitter with 1-3 years of experience in Dairy/Pharma/any Manufacturing Company
Time and Venue :-
- Walk in Interview on 23rd November from 9.30 AM onwards
- M/s Heritage Foods Limited Modern Bakery Line, C-10, Road No.7, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad 500039
Key Roles :-
- General Mechanical Equipment’s Maintenance knowledge in Pumps, Blowers, Gearbox, Alignment, Overhauling, etc
- Roller conveyors, belt conveyors, Roller bearings replacement, etc.
- Mechanical seal pumps repairing, Vertical multistage pumps, etc.
- Preventive maintenance planning and execution.
- Only limited numbers (15-20 nos) can attend this Walk-in and others can drop their CVs at the location.
- Un-heathy (fever, cold, cough ) individuals are strictly not allowed for this walk-in.
- Individuals should know the local language
- Relevant experience candidates as indicated above only allowed, others not allowed.
Kindly take the following safety precautions while attending this Mini Walk-in :-
- Wear Face masks
- Maintain social distancing in the location premises
- Handwash / sanitizing hands & thermal screening
- Strictly follow our hygienic/sanitization practices at the location
Send Resume :- Individuals can reach us send us CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and book their Interview slot also
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here