Last Updated on December 15, 2022 by admin
West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 2521 Posts | Last Date : 17th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- West Central Railway (WCR)
The West Central Railway, one of the 19 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur.
It was created by taking away two divisions namely Bhopal division and Jabalpur division from central railways and one division namely Kota division from western railway.
Organization Website :- www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jabalpur, Bhopal, Kota
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 2521 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Age Limit (as on 17.11.2022) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 18 November 2022
- Closing Date : 17 December 2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 17 December 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here