Last Updated on February 27, 2022 by admin
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 | Junior Technician | 81 Vacancies | Last Date : 28 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)
Bank Note Press, Dewas came into existence in the year 1974 under the government of India and Ministry of Finance. The headquarter is situated in the small town of Dewas, Madhya Pradesh.
Bank Note Press is a Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. BNP Dewas has around 1,000 employees in its operating units(Production, Control, and Maintenance).
Organization Website :-https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Positions :- Junior Technician
Job Location :- Across India
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
Junior Technician ( Ink Factory) :
- Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing ink Technology Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing) :
- Fulltime ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Plate-ret cum Imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) :
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Age Limit :-
- Junior Technician – 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 60 Posts
- Junior Technician (Printing) – 19 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”,
and will be of objective type.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online from 26 feb. 2022 to 28 March 2022.
Examination Fees : Registration charges of Rs.600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS
category and Intimation charges of Rs.200/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to SC / ST
/Ex-SM / PWD category for each posts.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Opening of website link for Online application and
Payment of fees in online mode From 26.02.2022 to 28.03.2022
- Closing date for receipt of applications 28.03.2022 (upto 23:59 hrs)
- Tentative date of Online examination at selected centres April/May – 2022
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here