ITI Admission 2021 – Registration, Eligibility And Exam Date :-
Finally, the ITI application form has been released, and students are all set to fill out the form. It has been organized by the state council of vocational training Lucknow. By following the right admission procedure, candidates will be able to get admission to different ITI colleges related to engineering and non-engineering. It is basically a state-level admission procedure that gets conducted every year.
The admission will be done on the basis of a merit list, and there is no separate exam which is conducted by the authorities. The candidate needs to check out the complete article to know all the details considering the same. Here we help you to know about all the details for the ITI admission so that you can get it easily.
State Wise ITI Admission Application Form 2021 :-
All the students looking for State Wise ITI admission 2021 registration needs to check out the below-mentioned details. These are as follows :
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidates can fill out the application form online mode only, and from 4 August 2021, the form is available.
- There is no offline facility available to fill out the form.
- A candidate needs to fill out all the details, including educational, personal, address, communication, and others.
- The last date to fill out the application is 28 August 2021.
- Upload all the documents asked on the portal, including the passport size photograph and signature.
- Make sure the documents are in JPEG format, and the size must be less than 50 KB.
- There is no need for an individual to send any hard copy by post.
- Take out the printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fees :-
Instructions which you need to keep in mind seeding application fees are as follows :
- Only online mode is considered for application fees.
- No offline mode is there for fees payment.
- Online payment can be done with the help of a debit card or credit card, or net banking.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria :-
The eligibility criteria for ITI admission 2021 are as follows :
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A candidate must have completed 8th or 10th class examination from any of the recognized boards.
- The minimum age requirement for admission is 14 years on 1 August 2021.
- A medical fitness certificate is also required.
- Candidates appearing for the 8th and 10th class can also apply for it.
ITI Admission Procedure :-
You need to understand the ITI admission procedure as well. The steps for it are as follows :
- At the very first visit the official website of our state.
- Check out the application form.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the documents.
- After uploading all the documents, submit the fees.
- Check out all the rules and regulations before submitting the form.
- After final submission wait for the duration until the merit list get released.
- After the merit list get released, check out whether you have qualified the same or not.
The candidate name will be right there on the merit list, and they are all set to go for the counseling and the further procedure.
ITI Admission 2021 Merit List :-
The merit list will be released by the authorities through online mode only. On the main website, candidate will be able to check out the same. In the first week of September the same will be available. There is no offline mode, so don’t get confused for the same as well.
Also make sure to check out the merit list with the help of date of birth and application number. Check out the name and rank in the merit list carefully so that you can easily know about the qualifying exam scores, and if you have passed without you can go for further steps.
ITI Admission 2021 Counselling :-
Do understand about the counselling as well. It will happen after the release of the merit list. From the second week of September, the same will be started. Counselling procedure is quite simple but appears to be complicated as well. At the very first, it includes the document verification, and after the same seat allotment will be done. Seat will be allotted to those students who have qualified the exam scores must have matched the eligibility criteria as well. In case the same has not been done, then there will be the termination of the same. Some of the documents are also required and these are as follows :
- 8th and 10th class mark sheets
- 8th and 10th class certificates
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
ITI Admission 2021 :-
ITI admission 2021 will happen after the commencement of the counseling. The series will be allotted, and you need to report to the college. In case you have not available at the ITI to confirm the seat it will be rejected.
Submit the fees on the same day because if the same has not have won the seat will be allotted to someone else.
Moreover when you move ahead for admission makes sure that you are not missing on to any of the document as well cost of carry all the documents because some ITI are there that to do verify the document at the premises as well. Therefore if you have without the same then chances are there you might face some problems. Therefore if you don’t want to become the victim of same condition, just carry all of the documents you are having.
Now you are aware of the ITI admission procedure in detail. If you are facing any trouble, then visit out the online website and check out the same. On the online portal, you will be able to find out all the details and no such trouble will be there at all. In case there is any problem arising, you can raise your query as well and wait for a while until you get any revert.
Read Next :-