Last Updated on May 7, 2023 by admin
ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technical Assistant, Technician & Others | 94 Posts | Last Date : 16 May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR)
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bangalore. It operates under the Department of Space (DOS) which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the executive of DOS as well.
ISRO is India’s primary agency for performing tasks related to space-based applications, space exploration and the development of related technologies] It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
Organization Website :- www.shar.gov.in
Positions :- Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Technician B, Draftsman B
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
- Technical Assistant : Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm
- Scientific Assistant : Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm
- Library Assistant : Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- pm
- Technician ”B”/Draftsman ”B” : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- pm
Technical Assistant :
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, EEE, ECE, E&I, Cinematography, Photography from a recognised
Scientific Assistant :
- First Class B.Sc. with Computer Science, Physics as main and Mathematics & Chemistry as ancillary subjects from a recognised University/Institution.
Library Assistant :
- Graduation in First Class.
- First Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognised University/
Technician ”B”/Draftsman ”B” :
- ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electronics Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Plumber, RAC, Pump
Operator Cum Mechanic, Draftsman (Civil & Mechanical), Chemical, Attendant Operator (Chemical), Instrument Mechanic (Chemical), Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant), Laboratory Assistant (Chemical)
Total Vacancies :-
- Technical Assistant : 12 Posts
- Scientific Assistant : 06 Posts
- Library Assistant : 02 Posts
- Technician ”B”/Draftsman ”B” : 74 Posts
Age Limit (as on 16.05.2023) :- 18 – 35 Years
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Docoments Verification
- Medical Verification
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 26 April 2023
- Closing Date : 16 May 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested & eligible students can apply from the official website of ISRO SDSC SHAR from 26 April 2023 to 16 May 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here