Last Updated on March 21, 2023 by admin
NWDA Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer/Stenographer/LDC/Others | 40 Posts | Last Date : 17th April 2023 |
Organization Name :- National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), a Registered Society under the Ministry of Irrigation (now Ministry of Water Resourcess) was set up in the year 1982 to carry out detailed studies, surveys and investigations in respect of Peninsular Component of National Perspective for Water Resources Development.
The Government subsequently modified the functions of NWDA to include the Himalayan Component of National Perspective forWater Resources Development on11thMarch, 1994and composition of Society and Governing Body on13thFeb. 2003&12thMarch, 2004.In 2006, it was decided that NWDA will explore the feasibility of linking sub-basins of rivers in States like Bihar.
Organization Website :- www.nwda.gov.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer/ Stenographer/LDC/Others
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Junior Engineer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Draftsman Grade III: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Desirable: Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred.
Draftsman Grade III: ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution /University.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet.
Total Vacancies :- 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 13 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade III: 06 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer: 18 – 27 years
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21 – 30 years
- Draftsman Grade III: 18 – 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade II: 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 – 15 years
- Ex-serviceman: Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force plus 3 years
- Government employees including Departmental candidates: 5 years for Jr. Engineer, Jr. Accounts Officer & Draftsman Grade-III, Upto 40 years for UDC, Stenographer Gr-II and LDC (Minimum 3 years service has been rendered in Government Department/ Autonomous Body).
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes a Written Test and Computer Based Test.
Application Fees :-
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs.890+ GST+ Bank Charges for General, OBC & EWS category.
- Rs.550+ GST+ Bank Charges for SC, ST, and PwBD category candidate is payable through the payment gateway.
- Please take the printout of the complete application form for future reference.
- All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for Offline/Online examination and Call Letter for Documents verification if shortlisted.
- The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per the requirement of the Organization.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on the official website of NWDA given below latest by 17 April 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|