Last Updated on May 30, 2023 by admin
South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 548 Posts | Last Date : 03 June 2023 |
Organization Name :- South Central Railway (SCR)
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Organization Website :- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Bilaspur
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 548 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2023) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 03 May 2023
- Closing Date : 03 June 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 03 June 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here