Last Updated on May 12, 2023 by admin
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 | 1600 + Posts | 12th pass | Last Date: 08 June 2023 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various
ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Positions :- Clerk/Assistant/DEO
Job Location :- Across India
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- and Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- For LDC/ JSA, DEO & DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2023) :-
- The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years.
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Defence Personnel disabled: 03 – 08 years.
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Up to 40 – 45 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 – 40 years of age.
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
Application Fees :-
- Fee payable: Rs.100/-
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates
- Payment Mode: Online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12 June 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14 June 2023 to 15 June 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): August 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 08 June 2023 till 11.00 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here