Last Updated on April 25, 2023 by admin
RRCAT Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 06 Posts | Last Date : 09 May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R&D
in non-nuclear front-line research areas of lasers, particle accelerators and related technologies.
Organization Website :- www.rrcat.gov.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Stipend :- Rs. 11,600/- pm
- The applicant should have passed ITI in the trade “Stenographer & secretarial assistant (English)” or “Secretarial Practice”.
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019.
- Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
Total Vacancies :- 06 Posts
Age Limit :- 18 – 22 years/The date of birth of the candidates shall be between 16/06/2001 and 15/06/2005.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of one-third of the percentage of marks in ITI’ and two-thirds of the percentage of marks in the 10th class.
- The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal.
- In case of a tie, a candidate having a higher percentage of marks in the 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
Important Dates :-
- Application by candidates: 10 April 2023 to 09 May 2023
- Declaration of merit list: 15 May 2023
- Confirmation by shortlisted candidates: 15 May 2023 to 21 May 2023
- Declaration of final merit list: 23 May 2023
- Reporting for document verification: 12 June 2023
- Document verification and medical tests: 12 June 2023 to 14 June 2023
- Apprenticeship period: 16 June 2023 to 15 June 2024
How to Apply For RRCAT Recruitment :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 09 May 2023 up to 4.00 pm. Candidates should enroll themselves in the Apprenticeship Portal before applying for the job.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here